Let’s be honest, people.
We are all suckers for adorable baby costumes.
Listen, if you show up at my door this Halloween with a cute Viking baby, I guarantee I won’t be able to stop myself.
I’ll pour my bowl of candy into your open pillow-case sack. (Sorry, teenager Zombie. You get apple slices.)
All that, in spite of the fact that I know your secret.
What secret? Don’t play coy! We all know that your baby will tucked into bed at 8pm and you will be ripping into those Reese’s in front of an episode of The Big Bang Theory by 8:15.
Here’s some honesty for you: We’ve all done it.
Having stolen my fair share of Halloween candy, I can’t begrudge you. You’ve earned these rewards. It’s been a challenging year.
Here are 20 baby costumes that may just entice me to toss over a King-Sized candy bar. *wink*
Heart-Captivating Baby Costumes
No. 1 – 10
1. Tim Burton’s version of Raggedy Anne.
2. Wocca Wocca!! Fozzie Bear
3. The Dread Pirate Roberts and Roberta
4. Sweet Cinderella
5. Kyle the Kindly Viking
6. Pete’s Dragon
7. What does the baby fox say? Whaaaaaa!!!
8. It’s dem dry bones…for newborns, boys, and girls.
9. Little Miss Minnie
10. You’ll be eternally grateful for this baby alien costume.
Heart-Captivating Baby Costumes
No. 11 – 20
11. This flower brightens everyone’s day.
king cub of the jungle
13. Your adorable little monster: blue or pink.
14. An Oo La La poodle
15. No one is safe with this shark on the prowl.
16. A werewolf way cuter than Taylor Lautner.
17. It’s all about this bass.
18. Monkey see, candy do
19. Some mice are just cuter than others.
20. You can never go wrong with a cute mummy pun.
What Candy Will You Steal First?
As your friend, I’ll warn you: these days of candy-stealing are limited.
We were like you once: living in the lap of Halloween luxury. Taking our kids out in their cute baby costumes, basking in the glow of their adorableness, raking in the sweet goodies before bustling them into bed and enjoying the hard-won fruit of our labor.
Then THAT DAY arrived.
The day when they realized (thanks to their older cousins), that the candy was theirs. That they got to keep the candy in a jar inside the cupboard, and receive little rewards for the months to come.
It was a sad day my friend. So enjoy these clueless holidays while they last.
RIP, parental deception. RIP.
Have You Seen These Yet?
- Everything a New Warrior Mama Needs to Know About Baby Care
- New Parent? This Strong 6-9 Month Old Baby Schedule Can Really Help!
- Is My Baby Behind? The 5 Steps You Need to Take Now to Find Out
- How to Use Sherlock to Unlock and Understand Your Baby’s Cues
We ♥ honesty! This post contains affiliate links that provide extra money for our mutual coffee
habits addictions. Click here to learn more.
Heather is the Chief Encouragement Officer here at MightyMoms.club and has been writing and encouraging parents online since 2007. She’s a Certified Gentle Sleep Coach, has been a featured parenting expert writer on blogs like DaveRamsey.com, SimpleKids.net, Cafe Mom, and others. If it’s 2am and you’re desperate to read SOMETHING, check out her deepest darkest secrets, including why she really shouldn’t be allowed to blog.