Looking for baby Halloween costumes can be a little overwhelming. On one hand, you want something so adorable everyone in the neighborhood insists on giving you your baby the Top Shelf candy. (No Tootsie Rolls!)
On the other hand, it would be nice to find that photo-worthy costume without spending a ton of cash.
Well, friend. You can have your King Sized Reese’s and eat it too.
Today’s post will list 32 different cash-strapped options that will help you maximize the delight and minimize the dough.
Thirty-two is a big number. So, to make browsing easier, I’ve split it into categories:
- 9 Adorable Animal Baby Halloween Costumes
- 8 Classic Baby Halloween Costumes
- 9 Familiar Character Baby Halloween Costumes
- 6 Precious Predator Baby Costumes
Before we dive in though, I do have to offer a price disclaimer. These were all “surprisingly cheap” when I wrote this article. This means less than $25. I don’t control anything but this website, though, so it’s possible the prices have changed. It’s also possible that some of these may no longer be in stock. Cheap things tend to sell fast. 😉
Don’t forget that if you’re friends with Mr. Amazon Prime, you can get FREE 2-day (sometimes 1-day) delivery. Nice.
9 Surprisingly Cheap
Animal Baby Halloween Costumes
- Infant Giddy Clownfish Costume
- This Lil’ Piggy Baby Costume
- Newborn Caterpillar Costume ~ only $7
- Baby Cow Costume Swaddle ~ if that one is not available, here’s another.
- Infant Goldfish Bunting Costume
- Baby Ladybug Tutu Costume
- Newborn Puppy Costume ~ only $13
- Newborn Baby Bunny Costume ~ only $7
- Toddler Ladybug Costume ~ if that one’s sold out, check this alternative.
8 Surprisingly Cheap
Classic Baby Halloween Costumes
- Baby Pumpkin Costume
- Toddler Strawberry Costume
- Hillbilly Baby Costume
- Baby Bumble Bee Costume ~ if that’s not available, try here.
- Newborn Papoose Bunting ~ only $15
- Infant Sumo Costume
- Newborn Pumpkin Bunting ~ only $13
- Baby Gladiator Costume
9 Surprisingly Cheap
Character Baby Halloween Costumes
- Baby Cinderella Costume
- Baby Elvis Costume
- Jack Sparrow Baby Pirate Costume
- Minnie Mouse Toddler Costume
- Sully Baby Monster Costume
- Baby Wonder Woman Costume
- Infant Minion Halloween Costume
- Newborn Minnie Mouse Costume ~ only $11
- Baby Monster Mike Costume
6 Surprisingly Cheap
Precious Predators Baby Costumes
- Baby Tiger Costume
- Shark Infant Halloween Costume
- Pink Monster Halloween Costume ~ only $16
- Baby Dragon Costume
- Dinosaur Infant Halloween Costume ~ only $15
- Baby Lion Halloween Costume
For those of us who are a little “rusty” with a needle and thread (and by “rusty” I mean I don’t own a needle OR thread), store-bought costumes are a godsend.
More money for a post-Trick-or-Treating Pumpkin Latte! (You totally earned it.)
Which of these cash-happy baby costumes spoke to you?
Have You Read These Yet?
- How to Handle Difficult Grandparents in 3 Easy Steps
- Everything a New Mama Warrior Needs to Know About Baby Care
- Mamaraderie: The Art of Making Mom Friends
- Cloth Diapering 101: All You Need to Know to Make it Cheap and Easy
We ♥ honesty! This post contains affiliate links that provide extra money for our mutual coffee
habits addictions. Click here to learn more.
Heather is the Chief Encouragement Officer here at MightyMoms.club and has been writing and encouraging parents online since 2007. She’s a Certified Gentle Sleep Coach, has been a featured parenting expert writer on blogs like DaveRamsey.com, SimpleKids.net, Cafe Mom, and others. If it’s 2am and you’re desperate to read SOMETHING, check out her deepest darkest secrets, including why she really shouldn’t be allowed to blog.