As science gets more and more precise, more and more couples are turning to fertility treatments to have children.
How do you know, though, that your fertility provider actually knows what he’s talking about? How do you know that your investment is likely to turn into a chubby bouncing baby one year later?
You walk into your first meeting with a list of questions that other parents, who’ve done this before, encourage you to ask. Questions like these.
A Free Fertility Provider Questionnaire
Here are a few of things you’ll want to know about each fertility provider before you write the first check:
- Which of the fertility services do you provide? (Clomid, Femara, injections, IVU, IVF, Embryo Adoption, etc.)
- What type of tests do you provide? (Chromosome, semen, HSG tests, etc.)
- What are your prices for each type of procedure?
- Is there someone in your office who can help me negotiate these prices with my insurance provider?
- …and lots of other “good to know” information!
Just fill out the form below and I’ll be happy to email the fertility provider questionnaire right to you!
Don’t forget to refer back to the main article, 5 Easy-to-Make Mistakes When Battling Infertility, for more helpful information.
Get Your Free Fertility Provider Checklist
You only have a limited time to speak with your specialist. Make sure you know all the questions to ask.
Have You Read These Yet?
9 Practical and Powerful Ways You Can Support Foster Parents
Foster parents need support too! Here are 9 ways to help the helpers.