This post is sponsored. This means we were asked to review or try something new, and then remunerated to share those thoughts. Since you are reading this post, it ALSO means that we enjoyed the experience. Friends don't let friends make false recommendations!
I am pretty positive you could write a long, long list of things you love to do with your kids.
- You love to race cars all over the basement highway system.
- You love to host rocking dance parties in your living room.
- You love to snuggle up with a bowl of popcorn and some cozy blankets for movie night.
- You love to play dress-up and have princess tea parties.
- You love to
take them shoppingshop online while they’re watching PBS Kids.
Hmmm…. maybe I shouldn’t jump to conclusions. What if you LOVE taking your kids shopping? What if it’s the highlight of your week?
This warrants further exploration.
By a quick show of hands, how many of you insist on bringing your kids with you as you shop around town?
Okay, phew, I’m glad I’m not the only one.
I love my kids dearly, but shopping with them is something I will avoid at all costs. I think I would rather sit in a tax lawyer’s office and listen for an hour, than pile my brood into the car for errands. (And honestly it would probably be cheaper.)
So, imagine my delight when I recently discovered Honeybug Kids, an online children’s clothing boutique committed to providing high-quality and reasonably-priced clothing for parents who prefer to shop from the comfort of their own homes.
Did you catch what I just said? I’d hate for it to slide by unnoticed, so let me point it out one more time. Honeybug Kids will…
- …provide you with adorable clothing options for your offspring…
- …at reasonable “you can afford this” prices
- …from the blissful surroundings of your own living room
- …while your kids are in Snoozetown (or at least in a quiet time!)
Honeybug Kids is like finding that “lost” twenty in your husband’s pocket on Laundry Day. A delightful, exciting thrill that you’ll be excited to recount to your closest friends.
As we prepare for that exciting moment, let me offer three delightful reasons you can look forward to discovering as you peek around at their website.
Delightful Reason #1:
Honeybug Kids is Owned by a Mom Who Knows Moms
One of my favorite things about Honeybug Kids is that it is the brainchild of a mom like us.
- Alicia knows that shopping for kids’ clothing online is often hit or miss.
- She knows how frustrating it is to spend money on something really stylish only to have it fall apart after the first wash cycle.
- She knows how important it is to find kids’ clothes that are both cute AND park-approved.
Honeybug Kids shops vendors from all over the world looking for items which are both stylish and high-quality. Then, after they sell them to you at a reasonable price, they ship them to you for free.
You heard me right. They offer FREE shipping on every. single. order.
It’s a win-win, really. You’re supporting a fellow mom and getting something stylishly awesome in return.
Delightful Reason #2:
HoneyBug Kids Offers Unique Clothing at Reasonable Prices
Here’s something else I think we can all agree on: Unique, boutique-style outfits (say that 10 times fast) are expensive. It’s not unusual to find the perfect baby dedication dress with a price tag of $40 attached.
And, I don’t know about you, but that’s like 10 cups of coffee I’m not sure I’m willing to sacrifice.
The clothing options at Honeybug kids are unique and stylish…but they’re also affordable.
Remember, this is a mom like you. She knows you’re on a budget because she is too.
Spinning the Wheel of Savings
As a shopper on the site, once a week, you’ll be given an opportunity to spin a wheel to win a discount anywhere from 5%-30% off your purchase.
Just in case Lady Luck isn’t with you, Alicia has generously given us at MightyMoms.club an exclusive one-time discount coupon of 10%. So if your “spin” lands you on a paltry 5% discount, just use the code MIGHTYMOMS during checkout to save 10% instead!
Trust me, once you take a peek at the site, you’re bound to fall in love with something.
Doubt me? I’ll prove it. Here are just a few of the clothing options (0-7T) you can choose from!
The Harper Dress
The Harper Dress is Honeybug Kids’ best selling outfit and understandably so. I mean, can’t you already picture the 8×10 of your daughter wearing this sweet dress hanging by the window in your living room? (That’s where I’m going to put mine, at least.)
The Summer Picnic Romper
You can’t NOT take your daughter to a picnic if she’s wearing the Summer Picnic Romper, right? The elastic in the waist and legs of this one are a great feature for your little mover.
The Isabella Set
The Isabella Set is the perfect outfit for your daughter who loves dresses and climbing trees. The matching shorts are a great addition for your little lady.
Sunflower Meadows is the dress you need for those upcoming family pictures. I especially love that the bow is in the front and that the elastic allows room for growth.
Delightful Reason #3:
Honeybug Kids is Quality Inspected; Quality Assured
You know how frustrating it is when that adorable summer romper you splurged on starts to show signs of wear after only a couple of days in the sun?
Psh. Not with Honeybug Kids.
In addition to being committed to cute and affordable clothing options, they value sending high-quality outfits to your doorstep.
Once they hand-pick the items they want to sell, they inspect every item for quality.
That means before they send you that summer romper, they’re inspecting it for things like
- Loose strings
- Bad stitching
- Even the slightest flaw or defect
And then, once it gets to you, if you happen to be dissatisfied, they offer you their Honeybug Kids guarantee: A full refund within 90 days. (NINETY DAYS!!)
So, Go Ahead. Take a Peek.
I bet you have some fun things coming up on your summer calendar.
- Does your daughter need a new romper for that family reunion next month?
- Does your son need a new flag outfit for his first patriotic picnic?
- Do you think porcupines on kids’ clothes are one of the most adorable things you’ve ever seen?
Whatever the occasion, Honeybug Kids has something you’re going to fall in love with and here’s the best part: You don’t even have to leave your seat.
So, go ahead. Head on over and take a peek.
Fortune favors the bold browser!
Have You Read These Yet?
- Everything a New Mama Warrior Needs to Know About Baby Care
- How to Make the Preschool Age the Best One Yet
- The 3 Signs of a Healthy Baby Every Mother Should Know
- How the Seasons Can Ruin Your Baby’s Soft Skin (and How to Fight Back)
- Beware the Lurking Monster: 9 Signs of Teething to Watch For
- For the Scrapbook Weary: 15 Simple Ways to Capture Memories
This Awesomeness Approved message was sponsored by Honeybug Kids, who generously gave us a sample outfit to use as a testament to their high-quality and customer service standards. Obviously, we were impressed with the experience, because we agreed to write this post telling you all about it!