The sun is shining and your baby is just itching to eat some sand.
Sure, you could let him run around in a diaper and really good sunscreen, but why would you? Especially when you can cover that tiny tushie with one of these adorable infant swimsuits!
Here are this season’s most adorable, most precious, most darling infant swimsuits. Now, I may have gotten a little “cute-happy” here…after all there are sixteen baby swimsuit collections shown below…but you’ll see why in a minute. It was impossible to leave some of these off.
If you don’t have a daughter, and would prefer a short cut straight to the dapper swim trunks and board shorts, click here to skip to the boy’s section.
Adorable Infant Swimsuits for Girls
These baby swimsuits for girls are so stylishly precious, you’re going to wish they came in adult sizes. 🙂
Infant Swimsuits for Girls #1:
Polka Dot Princess
1. Navy Sunhat | 2. Bowknot Sandals
3. Two Piece Swimsuit | 4. Rufflebutt Swimsuit
5. Vintage Halter Bow Suit
Infant Swimsuits for Girls #2:
1. Tassel Swimsuit | 2. Flamingo Pool Toy
3. Flocks of Flamingos | 4. Kissing Birds
5. Scalloped Sandals | 6. Terry Cloth Coverup
Infant Swimsuits for Girls #3:
1. Unicorn Tutu Two-Piece | 2. Swim Diaper & Hat
3. Unicorn Blanket | 4. Unicorn One-Piece Baby Swimsuit
5. Unicorn Pool Floatie
Infant Swimsuits for Girls #4:
1. Mermaid Two-Piece | 2. Pink One-Piece
3. Hooded Towel | 4. Golden Sandals
5. Blue One-Piece Baby Swimsuit
Infant Swimsuit for Girls #5:
Pockets of Posies
1. Daisy Headband | 2. Daisy Sunhat
3. One-Piece Swimsuit | 4. Ruffled Swimsuit
5. Crochet Sandals
Infant Swimsuits for Girls #6:
1. Sailor Baby Swimsuit | 2. Striped Swimshorts
3. Black and White Swimsuit | 4. Anchor Sunhat
5. White Terry Romper | 6. Sailboat Ruffles
7. Sailor Bodysuit
Infant Swimsuits for Girls #7:
1. Dainty Daisies | 2. Rose Sandals | 3. Floral Towel
4. Garden Tutu | 5. Polka-Dot Tutu
Infant Swimsuits for Girls #8:
Under the Sea
1. Fish School Rashguard | 2. Scales Rashguard
3. Kissing Fish Two-Piece | 4. Hooded Cover-Up
5. Pool Floatie with Canopy
Adorable Infant Swimsuits for Boys
I can see, in my mind’s eye, your little man digging away at that hole, “working” with Daddy to build a sandcastle. And in my vision, he’s wearing one of these adorable baby swimsuits for boys.
Infant Swimsuits for Boys #1:
1. Nautical Rash Guard | 2. Baby Swim Trunks
3. Navy Sunhat | 4. Nautical Gift Set with Tote
5. Cap’n Swim Set
Infant Swimsuits for Boys #2:
1. Two Piece Rash Guard | 2. Swim Jumpsuit
3. Striped Rash Guard | 4. Shark Terry Robe
5. Shark Bucket Hat | 6. Shark Inflatable
Infant Swimsuits for Boys #3:
1. Baby Sunglasses | 2. Crab Snorkels | 3. Green Sunhat
4. Rashguard Set | 5. Brown Sandals
6. Schooled Swimmer Rash Guard
Infant Swimsuits for Boys #4:
Whales of Laughter
1. Orange Rash Guard | 2. Yellow Swim Short
3. Yellow and Blue Rash Guard | 4. Red & Blue Bodysuit
5. Whale Inflatable | 6. Whale Baseball Cap
Infant Swimsuits for Boys #5:
1. Baby Sunsuit & Hat | 2. Orange Sunhat
3. Orange Sunsuit | 4. Green Glasses
Infant Swimsuits for Boys #6:
1. Rash Guard | 2. Pocket Trunks
3. Sunhat | 4. One-Piece Swimsuit
5. Gator Swim Set
Infant Swimsuits for Boys #7:
A Bit Crabby
1. Blue Striped Rash Guard | 2. Surfing Crab Swimshirt
3. Baby Swim Trunks | 4. Crab Sun Hat
5. Leather Sandals
Infant Swimsuits for Boys #8:
1. Infant Sunglasses | 2. Dino Baby Trunks
3. Blue Rash Guard | 4. Navy Rash Guard
5. Dino Sun Hat
Ready for Some Fun in the Sun?
I know, I’ve made it hard on you. It’s a large pile of cuteness, and somehow you’ve got to dig through and choose a winner. I know, it’s just not possible. We’ll have to randomize it.
Close your eyes, do a wild scroll up on your phone, and jab your finger on the screen. There’s your winner!
Okay, so now we’ve got your baby’s tiny tush covered, it’s time to think about his sensitive skin as well. Do you have a baby-safe sunscreen on hand?
I know it can be overwhelming, trying to identify the ingredients that are safe for your precious child’s largest organ, so I’ve created a free sunscreen printable right here ready to help you out. It lists what you want to see on that ingredient list, and what you don’t.
You’re welcome. *wink*
Have You Read These Yet?
- Everything a New Mama Warrior Needs to Know about Baby Care
- How to Take Your Kids to the Beach (and Actually Enjoy Yourself)
- 10 Awesome Family Beach Games That Will Fit In Your Bag
- Baby Sunscreen: The Smart Mama’s Guidebook
- Baby Eczema: The Key to Defeating Those Itchy Red Bumps
We ♥ honesty! This post contains affiliate links that provide extra money for our mutual coffee
habits addictions. Click here to learn more. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.