Let me get straight to the point: I think you should subscribe to the Mighty Moms weekly newsletter and I’ve got seven amazing reasons to do so.
Amazing Reason #1:
How many clubs do you know of that don’t have any kind of membership fee?
Yep. All you need to join this exclusive club is to be a parent. (Honestly, even if you’re not a MOM, you’re still struggling through these first five years like the rest of us, right?)
Bottom line: if you have adopted, foster, or are caring for any sort of small human, you need to laugh once in a while, and I’d like to think we’re pretty good at laughs.
Amazing Reason #2:
Freebies. Lots of Freebies.
One of our goals to knock your socks off with helpfulness. We want our content to overdeliver. One of the best ways to do that is to tack on some free printables and checklists to help make your life a little easier. Here are just SOME of the free gifts we’d love to give you:
- Sample Schedules for 2-3 Month Olds, 6-9 Month Olds, 9-12 Month Olds and a Sleep Averages Worksheet for the 4-5 Month Regression.
- Checklist to help get your preschooler ready for kindergarten.
- A Mamanalysis to help you uncover your strengths as a mother.
- A Cheat Sheet to help you discover if you’re suffering from Postpartum Anxiety.
- Peace of mind with this fridge-printable on when to call the doctor.
- A special guide on what to look for in a safe baby sunscreen.
- This checklist on the questions to ask your birth provider when you’re pregnant.
- Directions on two hilariously fun road trip games to play with your kids. (A Taylor family original!)
- Chore suggestions for kids ages 2 to 6 to give you a break around the house and teach valuable skills!
- Activities to help teach your children how to grow up grateful.
- A checklist on what to make sure you pack in your maternity hospital bag!
- This helpful printable on how to mentally and physically prepare for a new baby.
- A questionnaire for couples interested in using a fertility provider, giving them the questions they’ll want to ask.
- A gorgeous piece of handwritten nursery art designed by our resident calligrapher, Kim Wendle!
- A useful packing list for traveling with your baby. (There’s so much to remember!)
- Suggestions on how to rate/grade your local preschools to find the best one for your family.
- Games and activities to teach your children the art and beauty of kindness (without them realizing it).
These are just a few of the freebies we’ve created for you (we’ve got lots of others for Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas…) I’m always on the prowl for new tools to help you out!
Amazing Reason #3:
Advance Copies & Free Samples
I’m almost always working a new eBook, or some kind of useful chart for readers. Once I’m close to hitting “publish” on the book, I like to give away several free copies for moms to read through it and give me additional suggestions, or catch little mistakes.
Where do I find those editors? Yep. Subscribers.
Also, sometimes a company will ask me to try a review a product. Well, guess who doesn’t have babies at home anymore? Yep. This gal. BUT YOU DO! I always turn to my subscribers to first to find reviewers!
Amazing Reason #4:
We All Struggle
The weekly Mighty Moms newsletter is a collection of the week’s posts, written by moms in a life season like yours. We are all winging it, friend. We are all just tossing stuff on the wall to see what sticks. The newsletter is a summary of the things we’ve found that actually stick.
Amazing Reason #5:
Exclusive Coupons and Deals
Every now and then I hear through the Internet Grapevine about an amazing discount or coupon code. If it’s good enough for my jaw to drop, it’s good enough to share with friends.
That said, you will never get more than 1 (two on rare occasions) emails from us a week. So if we do uncover a particularly awesome deal, you can be sure it will be in that week’s email.
Amazing Reason #6:
If your Inbox is like mine, it clutters up faster than your baby’s sock drawer. We don’t want Mighty Moms to be part of that clutter. We want it to be set up on the shelf and gazed at when you need a little booster!
This is why we have a strict email schedule. We send our newsletter out on the weekends, when you just might have an extra few minutes to browse through it. On very rare occasion we may have two emails in a week, but that is VERY rare, because I have three kids at home too. 🙂
Amazing Reason #7:
It’s Centered Around You (Not Stuff)
The Mighty Moms Newsletter is just enough of what you need, and nothing that you don’t. We focus our articles on the answers you’re looking for, writing in humor to keep them interesting, and research to keep them reliable.
Remember our goal? To become the parenting website you’ve always looked for.
Joining the Mighty Moms Club gives us feedback on the types of articles we need to focus on. Every email comes directly from MY email, which means that all 9,573 of you subscribers (as of today), can hit “reply” at any time and drop me a line.
Tell me what you’d like us to write about next. Tell me how you’re doing on this whole “parenting thing”. I’m actually on the other side of the screen, waiting to say hello. 🙂
Amazing Reason #8:
Subscribe and Get a Gift!
Okay, there’s actually an 8th amazing reason you should join the Mighty Moms Club. I didn’t count it on my list because it’s a “sometimes here, sometimes not” benefit.
Fortunately, for you, it is currently in the “here” mode. (Otherwise, this post would have had a polite ending 4 lines ago.)
Every now and then I like to give away one of my ebooks for free. It’s just my way of saying, “Thanks for taking a leap of faith and trusting us to send you amazing content every week.”
So head to this page and I’ll send over 101 Ways to Be An Awesome Mom. It’s a short encouraging booklet that not only will give you inspiration on new things you can do with your kids, but reassure you that you really, truly, ARE an awesome Mom. 🙂
I know you’re going to love it!
Have You Read These Yet?
- You are a Mighty Mom. (Even if You Don’t Feel Like It)
- How to Make Mom Friends, Courtesy of Dr. Sheldon Cooper
- An Open Letter to Exhausted Moms Everywhere
- What is Your Mothering Style? Take This Quiz to Find Out