Traveling with a baby is actually a lot harder than traveling with older kids. (Experience talking here, ladies.)
There are so many extra things you have to remember. Bibs. The binky. Diapers. A backup binky. Four extra outfits. A backup to the backup binky… Let me help. Use this free baby packing list.
Important Categories On Your Baby Packing List
Some things are easy to remember when you’re traveling with a baby. Diapers, for example. It would be very unlikely you would forget about diapers. (Although it is likely that you may not pack enough to avoid running out!)
Other things aren’t quite as obvious. Here are a few of the “most likely to forget” items on our free baby packing checklist.
- Diaper Rash Cream—Rashes don’t care if you’re on vacation.
- Extra Nursing Pads—Always bring extra…always.
- Bag for dirty laundry—You don’t want that pooped-up romper with the rest of your dirty clothes.
- Bibs & Snacks—A snacking baby is a happy baby
- Noisemaker—To drown out the bachelorette party in the hotel room across the hall.
- One Dressy Baby Outfit—Ready to go when Grandma suddenly decides to take you somewhere to “meet a few people.”
Our baby packing list has more than just those, of course, but this will give you a taste of the types of things you don’t want to forget! Just add your email below and I’ll send it straight over.
Use This Free Baby Packing Checklist
Avoid having to go to Walgreens in a strange city at 2am. Use this free packing list to remember everything.
Want a Few More Traveling Tips?
Besides this free baby packing list, here are several other articles to help you travel with young children as stress-free as possible.
What Every Parent Should Know About Flying with a Baby
Leave the plane with your baby as happy as when you boarded.
4 Unique Road Trip Games That Will Distract Your Worst Complainers
Use these unique games to keep your car complainers from realizing just how long this trip is.